Thursday, June 15, 2006

393.* As you wish, as long as it doesn't involve spam.

Show me a person who doesn't love The Princess Bride, and I'll show you a person... who doesn't love The Princess Bride. (I'm having a difficult time imagining anybody not liking The Princess Bride!)

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


So she didn't have the best lines in the movie, but who needs the best lines, or script even, when you get to kiss Cary Elwes?

He's dreamy...

-----------
*On this day: March 31, 1993 - The birth of spam! No, not the canned ham-ish stuff. The other yucky spam. From Wikipedia: A bug in a program written by Richard Depew sends an article to 200 newsgroups simultaneously. The term spamming is coined by Joel Furr to describe the incident.

8 comments:

Neel Mehta said...

On this day: March 31, 1993 - The birth of spam!

Usually people celebrate "On this day" events on that same day many years later. Though it is kind of amusing to report on what happened March 31, 1993.

Unknown said...

I forgot to reference back to the asterisk in my post title.

Oops! :)

Sleep Goblin said...

Dreamy indeed!! Hubba Hubba!

Sleep Goblin said...

*moaning* ahhh! I'm freaking Fezzik! Sure, he's lovable in the movie, and it's Andre the Giant which is cool, but I don't want to actually be him...

Mike said...

It's on my top 20 list.

Tonya said...

I've never seen The Princess Bride. How could I have missed such a cute girlie flick? What is wrong with me? Sigh.

Unknown said...

Sleep Goblin: I wish I'd gotten Fezzik. What a sweetheart he is! No wonder you got him. :)

Mike: We should all post our top 20's.

Tonya: Nothings wrong with you! You should rent it though, because it's more than just another girlie flick. It's a great film for the whole family.

Neel Mehta said...

"Is this a kissing book?"