Sunday, March 12, 2006

273. Promised photos. Warning: boring.

Pics I promised:

A few of the many things I loved about the Cayenne (I'm sure these features aren't unique to this car, but they are cool just the same):


Control the sound system on the steering wheel! Search for tracks or stations, mute, volume control, etc.


See! It had 70 miles on the car at the time of this pic. (46.5 mi on the trip odom.) It was only 46 degrees outside past noon yesterday. Brrr! Here, too, is where you can read info about the music you're listening to, and read the computer stuff. I didn't drive it long enough to find out exactly everything that the computer does, but it was way cool.


Cup holder compartment? YUCK! The holders are small and adjustable--so I won't complain too much.


Yeah! You can close the eyesore! Bravo!

1 comment:

Sleep Goblin said...

But you need to put your cups somewhere! And lord knows we're not going on any drive of merit without DS having all of his coffee.