For this reason, I am happy he has yet to consider a female running mate. This election seems to be more about how interesting and historical it is, rather than picking a leader who is best adept to putting our country back on track. (Also, the democratic party looks like two rivaling groups rather than a single group with two top-notch candidates.)
That's my view from Italy, anyhow.
----------
In other news... last night I went with a friend to Luna Park which is set up at the Fortezza here in Siena. A Luna Park is what we would call a carnival in the States.

I had the best time in the house of mirrors! I ran into glass walls no fewer than 3 times. Who knew running into glass walls and seeing yourself reflected from every which angle would be so delightfully fun! I nearly peed my pants for too much laughter.

Be well, gentle readers. In life, be brave and be happy.
6 comments:
I'm not sure which one of those 4 I am, but I totally apologize for breaking your heart.
Be brave and happy yourself, sweetie.
Luna Park does look like fun. I was to a carnival just last week. I felt like I was ten years old again!
Love.
As much as I want to write something insightful and encouraging, I know that it would take too long (20 to 30....days!) to compose such a comment.
:)
I hope it doesn't end badly.
~Scot
Ah love. I know exactly of which you speak and can empathize. I find myself in a similar situation yet my struggle lies with learning patience--not my strongest suit.
I wish you the best, and offer no advice save this: Follow your heart and hold nothing back. Regret that which you do not that which you fail to do.
oh janelle! i wish i was there to give you a hug! all i can say is that when love is real, it only feels good. follow your heart, sweetie.
Mike: It's OK. I understand. It wasn't me. It was you. (And your big coffee mug is not without blame either.)
Sara: Thank you for your sweet comment, Sara.
Scot: Your comment is so sweet. I'm touched! Thank you.
Woody: Ah, good old patience. Your advice reminds my of a quote from Bertrand Russel, only I've seemed to have forgotten it at this moment! This time around, I'm seeing that it is better to hold some things back. Hm, I feel a blog post coming on!
Mona: I wish you and your hug were here, too. Take care, honey.
Post a Comment