ha ha, this is like me with a spider and bee this past week. I have been a regular insect murderer. Those Wisconsin mosquitoes better watch out for me too!
Lisa!: Spiders and bees are good to have around. Spiders eat the other yucky bugs, and bees make yummy honey. Mosquitoes are evil.
Neel: Karma struck. That evening I had a nightmare: my neck, forehead, and chin were swollen beyond recognition thanks to a herd of mosquitoes. (Hey! It's a Collective Noun Opportunity. Drum roll, please. Let's see...a mess of mosquitoes. No, that sucks. I can do better. Really. Um...well, I guess I can't.)
4 comments:
ha ha, this is like me with a spider and bee this past week. I have been a regular insect murderer. Those Wisconsin mosquitoes better watch out for me too!
Good for you.
Bear in mind that the score will be less favorable when it's one of you versus a million of them.
Lisa!: Spiders and bees are good to have around. Spiders eat the other yucky bugs, and bees make yummy honey. Mosquitoes are evil.
Neel: Karma struck. That evening I had a nightmare: my neck, forehead, and chin were swollen beyond recognition thanks to a herd of mosquitoes. (Hey! It's a Collective Noun Opportunity. Drum roll, please. Let's see...a mess of mosquitoes. No, that sucks. I can do better. Really. Um...well, I guess I can't.)
Ah, collective nouns.
Maybe a swell of mosquitoes?
Post a Comment