I bought 2 pairs of fabulous shoes--I couldn't tell you the brand names if my life depended upon it, because I can only remember the middle echelon brand names down--and I've been wearing them everywhere. There is nothing like a good pair of shoes, your feet feel like they've slipped into a palace made just for them, and your soul thinks you've slipped on the perfectly fitted glass slipper.

Isn't Italy wonderful?

Made in Italy: the shoes and the view.

This has nothing to do with shoes. It's a beach shack on Lake Garda in Campione. What a hoot and check out the hotties.

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. Lake Garda and her vessel friends. Campione.

Ciao! Yours truly in front of a beautiful iron gate. (I'm wearing Italian shoes purchased in San Francisco!)
3 comments:
"You'll wear a Japanese kimono/ There'll be Italian shoes for me..."
I've never seen someone tackle a gravel walkway in heels as elegantly as you!
M.T.
Ken: NO! The Italian shoes...song lyrics or no. I'm sure you look very nice in kimonos.
Kate: Aw, thanks! :)
Post a Comment