Oops, I nearly forgot. A day is not "wonderful" unless it also includes a nervous chiuaua. Mine did!

A nervous chiuaua. May your nights be filled with laughter, and your days filled with nervous chiuauas.
Huh? Oh, never mind me.

Lago di Garda

In line for gelato! I had coco (coconut) and limone (lemon), also known as divine combination!

Food, food, and more food. This is just the antipasti (appetizer course)! Momma Mia!

The gods were smiling on me for I saw not one (like the one above)...

... but 2 Porsche Boxsters! Oh, how I miss my baby, but it's always nice to see her friends.

This was taken on my walk yesterday. Future vino!

A group of Italian gentlemen gathering for grappa and a game of cards.

A group of young adults enjoying after-meal espresso and conversation.
4 comments:
Friends, food, wine, and...
chiuauas.
Truly...you know how to travel!
:)
Scot
"It's a happy, er, chiuaua and you think you're gonna drown."
Ohhh....it looks amazing there!!!! Glad you're having a good time :)
-M.T.
Scot: :)
Ken: "That's what makes the world go... to the pound!"
Kate: Thank you, girlfriend!
Post a Comment