Thursday, December 07, 2006

580. Big sigh of relief.

PHEW!

He contacted me, and I suggested we meet at little place where all black sheep and people who drink good beer feel at home.

Happy and safe traveling, Luke. See you tomorrow.

-------
Oh! I think I'll bring along Douglas--do you remember him?--even though I drive a two seater. Ze will like that. Oh, yes he will.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Were you planning to go up to Oregon, or is this trip solely to help the Running Fool achieve his hitchhiking goals.

TheTart said...

Very fun stuff, girlfriend!

Can't wait to read about the story ... regards to The Fool!

Smooches,
The Tart
; )

Unknown said...

Mike: I thought it would be fun to help out a fellow Sports Racer, and a great way to see my beautiful home state (California, via a long drive) before I move to Louisville.

Tart: coming up with pics! :)