Monday, September 25, 2006

521. Begs the question: Exactly, who is responsible?

I'm starting to get a little nervous. I'm quick and have good intuition, but I'm worried that I may be no match for the people responsible for the catch-tag-and-release program sweeping the nation.



The tags aren't very attractive, and I'm not into the futuristic fashion look.

tagged.jpg
Baaaa!

........
If you own one of those ear tag phone things, I'm not implying you are a sheep, but watch the video. It's funny! And maybe after watching it you'll want to be a sheep. I'm one. Baaaah.

.

8 comments:

Kevin said...

I....am in love with this post. -Don't worry. I won't steal it. =]

Unknown said...

Kevin: You have my blessing if you wish to marry it.

Dean: You da pimp! (Or ho?)

Unknown said...

P.S.

Dean: BAAAAAAAAA!

I love that video.

Nice find!

Sleep Goblin said...

Okay, that video was weird...

I agree that the bluetooth's look not so great, but the function AWESOMELY!! I can talk to my mother hands free on my way home from work, like she's right there in the car with me, and have my whole evening alone with DS :)

Unknown said...

I think the video is hilarious!

You make a really good argument for those things. I hope their design improves. Are they comfortable?

Sleep Goblin said...

They actually are. At least, mine is. They're just a mite heavier than you might like, but their soft and don't hurt my inner ear.

Willie Baronet said...

You're such a baaaaaaaaaad little sheep.

I laughed hard at that.

Unknown said...

Me, too.