Monday, September 25, 2006

***Update*** 519. Thank you for the compliment, however...

******UPDATED***********
Turns out that Jennifer is a very sweet young woman. She apologized and deleted the posts. She was with some friends, and well, you know how those sort of things happen. Thank you, Jennifer! I no longer feel you deserve a spanking...unless it's done a very cute single man, and he is very gentle about it. Hm... send him over to my place when he's done with you.
************************

They say that imitation is flattery, but what is it when somebody out-and-out steals your creative... creations, repackages and reposts them as their own?

I'm very angry. Somebody named "Jennifer" (who is 22 years old and should know better) deserves a spanking.

Check out the similarity of this post, down to the title "Bad Design of the Week":
Jennifer's on 9/05/06.

Mine posted on 9/03/06.

and this post:
Jennifer's on 8/13/06.

Mine on 8/11/06. (I originally titled the post "Scandalous!" but changed it to "Dirty Forks." I suspect Jennifer is a subscriber to my blog on some feeder.)

Scandalous, indeed, Jennifer. I'm flattered that my blog is inspiring to you. Next time give credit where credit is due.

Thank you.