Last week I saw a mostly depressing, yet compelling, movie Who Killed the Electric Car?
For quite some time, I've been wrestling with the opposing feelings of love for my car and disgust over the amount of pollutants it generates.
I want a stylish and sporty-cute car, AND I want it to be 100% electric. I don't think I'm asking too much. After all, the technology exists and has existed for a long long time.
Today, I found the thing my soul has been longing for: The Tesla Roadster.
All I need to do now is get my hands on some serious cash. (Rumored at $100k.)
......
Tesla, the car's namesake.
Tesla, OMD style.
4 comments:
Me too, me too!
That car is heavenly.
[If I win the lottery ~ I will get 1 for you and 1 for me!]
SMooch,
The Tart
; )
I just read about this over at Jonathan Schwartz's blog. Sounds promising.
Of course, if the CEO of Sun Microsystems has to wait for one, what chance do I have?
I want to see that movie really bad. It sounds extremely interesting. Unfortunately I won't be able to check it out until it comes out on DVD/The intraweb. Oh well. I'm jealous..!
Tart: Thanks! If I win the lottery, I'll buy you one, too.
Neel: But, you're NEEL FREAKIN' MEHTA, author of Brevity is Wit. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see a problem. Please, put in a good word for me when you speak to Tesla.
Kevin: Are they not playing the movie in your town?
Post a Comment