Tuesday, July 25, 2006

437. If the shirt fits, wear it.

It's fun to remember the source of random déjà vu moments. Yesterday I had such a moment. It involved a wrinkled shirt, and I found the post that unlocked its déjà vu mystery.

In other words: same story, different day. Or in this case, different year.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 (original air date)
113. Watch out Wonder Woman. There is a new Wonder Woman in town. Her name is Wrinkle Woman.

It's official. I'm a super-hero. This morning I discovered that I had at last conquered the wrinkle resistant shirt. It was no match for janelle renee and her empire of stacked clothes! Oh, it was a feat to behold.

Yes, I wore it to a meeting with a client. They trembled before me and my glory.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Hey, a new profile pic! Very nice! I'll add this to my JR collection.

Tonya said...

Yeah, cute photo!

Unknown said...

M. T.: Laughter? I want trembling!

Mike: Thank you! And I'll add your comment to my Mike comment collection. Can you send me your autograph?

Tonya: Thank you!

Willie Baronet said...

Holy cow! All that AND a new avatar? Great pic. :-) And now I have one we're both in!

Kevin said...

Wow, that is quite the feat...You should be proud. IT's one of those..y'know, things you shouldn't be proud of, but you totally are? Anyways, I shall return to commenting on here some more, I've missed out been busy trying to start up my page, =P. Nice new Avatar/profile picture/whatever you want it to be called. It's nice! Enjoy your day...

ARG, Why do they use such annoying fonts for the word verification? It takes me like 3 tries to type it in correctly...or am I just retarded? -God help me. -Tries it once more!-

Unknown said...

Rrramone: Thanks! Hey, can you send me the pic you took? I'll send you the one of took of us.

Kevin: I pull off the wrinkled shirt look. Just wait, it'll be in style. I've started a few fashion trends. Cool hunters are camped outside my house.

I appreciate the fact that you still posted the comment even after a few annoying failures with WV. And, no, you aren't retarded. Well, actually, I wouldn't know. Are you? :) Good luck starting up your page!

Willie Baronet said...

Sure thing. :-)