I'm the main character in the movie The Forgotten. Only it's my Business Website that has vanished.
If I have to go to an abandoned warehouse to get answers, then damn it, I will. The quandary: Should I go armed and alone? Or should I call in the police? But, can I trust the police?
I'm expecting a call from an "engineer." He's going to give me detailed instructions. Now where is my briefcase? I have a feeling I'll need it.
Stay tuned.
---------
In other news...
Trip to NYC: postponed until further notice. Visit to a city perhaps near you: still on schedule. My feelings about it all: very good.
Oh, I hope my Business Website is OK. I hope it's being fed and watered. It has such sensitive disposition. I'm sure it'll need some therapy if it safely comes back home.
.
3 comments:
UFO: Who are you? Are the "engineer"? If so, you were supposed to call.
Or... Could it be?
DO YOU HAVE MY WEBSITE???
Give it back!
Houston, being roughly halfway between the left & right coasts, makes an ideal stopover for one to stretch her legs. I can't vouch for the weather or the residents, however.
Tiny Hands: Don't you live in Houston? Can you vouch for yourself? :)
I get an allergic reaction to "art cars." Are they a regular feature in TX? (No offense to you art-car lovers out there! Just not my cuppa of tea.)
Post a Comment