"Did you just take a picture of me?"
"Yes, of the both of you. You two are just so adorable, I couldn't resist."
She gave me a dirty look. Hey, I thought, I recognize that look!
"Aren't you Shirley the She-Rooster?"
"No. Who's asking? I don't know you."
"Oh. I think you do. You stole my car, faked your death in a decoy car, and had everyone convinced I was an accomplice. Remember?"
"My! Some people like to hold on to the past, don't they?"
"Glad to see you haven't lost your sass, or your love of fountains." I continued, "Shirley, you have something else of mine, and I would very much like to have it returned."
"Fine. You'll find it at this spot. I don't know when, but it'll be here for you."

Shirley the She-Rooster and her fat friend
3 comments:
Her fat friend is hot. I use to have one, but he ran away...
I wonder if this is him?
No, MT. He's fat!
We don't mind though, because he's cute.
Post a Comment