I have to type quickly. I'm looking at a cute little warning icon and message that reads a scheduled outage (my blog or Blogger--who knows?) is going to occur at 5:00 PM. In 20 minutes!
Hey. 20 minutes? I have plenty of time.
If you visited my blog with in the past couple of hours prior to me posting this post, you might have noticed that this post has replaced another.
As I just explained to a fellow blogger, I don't want my blog to become "The Separation Chronicles" any more than I want it to become "Journal of a Hot Single Chick."
No, it is NOT going to happen.
Send all complaints in care of me to my e-mail box.
-------
The risqué post, since that is all some of you readers out there seem to care about these days, was just about a great play I saw with some friends a couple of weeks ago. I know the director. She's awesome. No time to write a review. Hopefully, I will feel like it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment