I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the game--I only play it for about 20-30 minutes in the evening before going to bed, and for about the same amount of time in the morning--but I am definitely hooked. The more I play, the more I love it.
There's much more I will write about this game, from insights about the human condition this game has revealed to me, to the many different styles-of-play. But tonight I want to introduce a new blog feature called "A Word That Isn't a Word But Should be a Word." It is my hope that once I introduce you, my beautiful and intelligent million+ readers, to some words that aren't words but should be words, that those words will become words.
Should my mission fail, I'll just have to publish my own dictionary, and then submit it to scrabble, and then become the ultimate Words with Fr!?nds Champion of the World!!!!
Our first A Word That Isn't a Word But Should be a Word, or AWTIAWBSBAW (pronounced: awe-tia-wob-sob-awe) is: Lipage.
Lipage:
(1) disrespectful speech or language, esp. towards an authority figure
Now I'm back to WWF and feeling much better that I'm a million+ people closer to lipage becoming a word.
Happy Words to you, now and always!
------------
*a AWTIAWBSBAW is one that is not included in Merriam-Webster Premium. Although a AWTIAWBSBAW may be in some other online sources, like, say, Urban Dictionary, I will only use M-W Premium for wordifermation. There. Another brilliant AWTIAWBSBAW. Wordifermation.
No comments:
Post a Comment