"Where is Spring? Do you have it? Release it!"
*sigh*
It's threatening to rain here in beautiful Siena, and I need to make some money.
So, what's up with the 007 filming? Good question! They called me two days ago and said that they'd need me the next day (yesterday), but I didn't hear from them. I called and left a message. "Everybody" says that they are waiting for better weather, and hence, the holdup.
Bond Girl?
I've become a bum. The weather has kept me indoors. It's almost 11 a.m. and I'm still in my pajamas and robe.
I've been asked to be a blogger on an interesting website called Babel. It's a multi-cultural, -lingual, art and culture website. What an honor! From their website: "Babel...as been recognized since 2001 by the United Nations as one of the most important social and human sciences online periodicals."
Quite frankly, I'm intimidated. What can I possibly say that's relevant, insightful, and thought-provoking?
"Hi. I'm Janelle. I'm an American living in Siena. I'm learning Italian, eating too much Italian food, complaining about the weather, and scaring the locals." Nope, not impressive at all.
I'm sure I'll think of something once my self-consciousness remembers that I like talking about myself.
3 comments:
"...and scaring the locals."
lol
I'm sure your just being insightful and thought provoking.
:)
~Scot
Scot: Leave it to you to say something so nice! Sei molto gentile.
Quite frankly, I'm intimidated. What can I possibly say that's relevant, insightful, and thought-provoking?
Just be yourself. You know, we never really get to sense the intrigue and insight of a real-life Bond Girl.
Post a Comment