OK. The Italians didn't give us George, but they should have (certainly some sort of stork mess-up at the baby delivery transit station) and that's why he's moved to Como. You know, to make things right.
Regrettably, some things can't be made right. You simply admit that Mistakes Were Made, point your finger at the other guy, and slowly walk away while whistling a happy snappy tune.
I mean, really. What would you do if you were the one--the Italian--responsible for designing this:

Yuck.

And more Yuck. I'm not even going to address the cubes on the wall. That would be too easy, even for me.
Hot pink seating? As hard as they're trying, even the wood floors aren't able to bring dignity to this Brescian movie theater. Poor fellas.
Congratulations, Hot Pink Italian (?!) Seating in this Unnamed Brescia Movie Theater, you broke this blog's Bad Design of the Week's 18.86 week dry spell. Way to go!
4 comments:
What do you expect? It IS the Pepto-Bismol Memorial Coliseum.
Speaking for those of us who grew up watching Clooney's dad doing the local news (yes, I am old), sending him to Lake Como seems about right.
Just keep him off motorcycles, please.
I second Neel's comment!
:)
~Scot
Neel: Duh! What was I thinking?
Ken: Is the father as gorgeous as the son? What's the story about the motorcycles?
Scot: I do, too.
Post a Comment