Friday, August 03, 2007

716. I'm a productive member of society once again.

About 3 months into my stay in Europe, I found myself missing work. Well, maybe not work, per se, but things of work--the schedule, interacting with people with an eye towards a goal, the excitement of starting a project, the dread of having to actually having to work on it, then the sense of accomplishment upon completion of said project, and the pride of a job well done.

For the 2 months I'm home, I'll be splitting my time between the law office I worked for once upon a moon and for the design company I co-founded. I feel so productive and responsible. It's a nice feeling.

I'm at the design studio now. Can you tell?

Oops. Back to work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!
I can tell!!
:)

~ Scot

Anonymous said...

I can tell too.

Neel Mehta said...

Janelle, I feel the need to warn you that you have two people following you around and scoping you out.

Unknown said...

Neel: How would you know unless you are following the two people who are following me around?

Neel Mehta said...

Simple. I can tell.

Anonymous said...

Foiled again!

~Scot

Willie Baronet said...

Welcome home!! I'm so jealous. :-)