
I saw Spider-Man today, and he asked me to tell you, "bonjour." What a nice guy and a good movie. I saw it today in its original version, in English (with French subtitles).

I'm feeling quiet and a little down. It was sunny when I stepped into the cinema. It was raining when I stepped out.

Time for a nap… um, after ice cream.
6 comments:
I too would be a little down if I spent $12.50 on a movie ticket.
When the sun comes out, go see La Sainte-Chapelle. That would cheer me up.
$12.50 doesn't seem like that much, but I see movies in NYC.
Otoh, I'll be able to buy it with Mandarin subtitles for about €3.75, so I guess it balances.
Mary Jane, quand fixerez-vous vos dents?
I just re-read your bio. If you're thinking about staying, at least factor in the price of movie tix. They're cheaper in Sluggerville.
And that distinct smell of the Frenchmen? That's not charm.
TH: Yeah, what's going on back home? Why is the dollar going down? Geez, I'm gone for just 7 weeks, and the country goes to pot.
KH: $10 for a flick is what I was used to back home, but seeing a movie with French subtitles in Paris... priceless.
I still have yet to visit NYC. What's up with that? You can't see me, but rest assured I'm hanging my head in shame.
Neel: What's wrong with MJ's teeth?
Yeah, I don't think I'll get close enough to a Frenchman to smell him. I prefer Italian men. They smell like prosciutto.
honey! of course the country goes to hell when you leave! we're suffering here without you! as soon as i find my rich future ex-husband, i'm coming to see you! XOXO
Mona: Make it quick, darling. I miss you! Kisses.
Post a Comment