>>Blog break until further notice<<
Too busy, too stressed, too preoccupied...
having bittersweet fun spending free time with family, wonderful people and friends all of whom I'm very sad to be leaving, wrapping up personal and business affairs...
spending remaining free time reading, listening to (and dancing along with) music, and watching movies. (Blogging isn't in my top 5 favorite extracurricular activities--at least not now with so many other things going on. Who knew? Not me.)
And finally, too lazy and tired for proper punctuation, grammar, and capitalization.
I wish you all my best, and a Happy Valentine's Day!
big XOXO's,
janelle renée
7 comments:
Booooo!
Ignore him. Mike's just bitter because he's started scanning news headlines looking for 6-word stories.
Best of luck with the transition out of SF in the next month.
Until further notice? Very well, I expect a postcard upon resumption of blogging.
Mike: Aaaagggggghhhhh! You scared me!
Neel: Thank you. I'll be stopping in Las Vegas in the middle of March to stay with some friends on my way to Louisville. All of us should meet up for drinks! I'll email you as the date gets closer.
TH: As you wish.
MT! 40 days to go!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!
Waitasec- Friends in LV get a stopover and all I gets a lousy postcard?!
[Captcha: pdletwc = Poodle-thwack, for when fifi tries to make on the carpet.]
TH: Poor fifi!
Not staying in Las Vegas after all.
Does this mean you don't want a postcard?
Post a Comment