Monday, January 29, 2007

629. Yesterday's yesterday, brought to you today.

Hear that? That's right! It's the sound of apple smoked bacon in the frying pan. That means this post's got to be quick!

Saturday, I went to the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco.

Neat-o, mosquito.

DeYoung Museum
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Two a day keeps him coming back for more.
(Huh? I honestly don't know what I'm talking about. But, you knew that. Right?)

asawa art, DeYoung Museum
Pretty art by Ruth Asawa. Inspiring.

Lisa thought this sign read "el farto!"
El Farito in San Francisco. My friend Lisa (who is to credit for all of the above photos I swiped) thought it read "El Farto." Wasn't me!!!!

Bacon's done! Bye!

2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

So did you get to see the quilts?? That museum is just so freaking cool. And the wire sculpture stuff was amazing too. How the heck are you??

Unknown said...

I did see the quilts of Gee's Bend several months ago. Beautiful stuff.

I'm doing rather OK, thanks. You?