Friday, January 26, 2007

626. It's not all about me, it's also about thee.

Just now--that's right, this very second!--instead of writing "the," I wrote "thee."

Maybe my aketoun is too tight, or the alderbest excuse, my mind is suffering from accidie. I fear despyt, but the debonairetee of my readers is, Depardieux, a gift. They understand how I disporte, even when it causes divynynge. I shall now ful swithe leave before I maken more stryf or lest ye gale at this mullok leden.

Graunt mercy, lemman. I take leave to go gynglen my keys.

........
What?!?!

I don't know.

I found this site (I guess this could explain why I misspelled "the") and certainly I don't need to explain to you, dear reader, how easily I'm amused.

If you are too accidie to click the link, here is the translation:

Maybe my wadded jacket worn under the chain-mail coat is too tight, or the best of all excuse, my mind is suffering from sloth, laziness. I fear scorn, disdain, insult, contempt, but the graciousness of my readers is, by God, a gift. They understand how I amuse one[my]self, even when it causes speculation. I shall now very quickly leave before I cause more trouble or lest ye complain loudly at this rubbish language.

Thank you, sweetheart. I take leave to go jingle my keys.

2 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Why did blogger decide that my bookmark was suddenly corrupt because there was an extra backslash? I have no idea, but MT was kind enough to point me in the right direction, and I'm happy to say I'm caught up again!

Unknown said...

Dubm... Ha!

Dumb Blogger.

Glad you are back again! Missed you and your avatar. :)