Viva Italia!
Stupid Europe.
MT: It's all a mystery to me! :)Sara: And viva Ireland!Mike: Poor Mike. Sounds like somebody needs a vacation.
oh yeah...I always get those mixed up!
I'm confused. Shouldn't the flag be rotated and have a wheel in the middle, like this?
Neel: Ah ha! I knew there was something wrong with the flag I posted!So, let's see. We have:Viva Italia!Viva Ireland!Viva India!I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Hey! that is a Moral Turpitude drawing! I have missed those.P.s. where did she go? (...come back...)
Me, too, Mr. Snow. :(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Viva Italia!
Stupid Europe.
MT: It's all a mystery to me!
:)
Sara: And viva Ireland!
Mike: Poor Mike. Sounds like somebody needs a vacation.
oh yeah...I always get those mixed up!
I'm confused. Shouldn't the flag be rotated and have a wheel in the middle, like this?
Neel: Ah ha! I knew there was something wrong with the flag I posted!
So, let's see. We have:
Viva Italia!
Viva Ireland!
Viva India!
I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Hey! that is a Moral Turpitude drawing! I have missed those.
P.s. where did she go? (...come back...)
Me, too, Mr. Snow.
:(
Post a Comment