Being alive rocks.
May this season bring you numerous and unexpected blessings.
.............
janelle-renée's favorite song of the day!
It's a happy song!
Boll Weevil by The Presidents of the United States of America:
Let me tell you bout a friend of mine
His name is Boll Weevil, check him out now
Spends all day
on his big butt
And he don't ever, ever get outside
I come to visit,
I bring some sunshine
And I just spread it all over the fire
He's stuck on his big couch
Stuck in his big show
He looks at the TV and he's all right
I come from the drug lord, the local drug store
(Bug is supplied) and he's never uptight
And I wonder:
"Boll Weevil, why don't you get out of your home?"
He said, "I'm comfortable here.
Don't wanna move, don't wanna leave!"
I said, "Boll Weevil, get right out of your home!"
Goodbye, I gotta stay
I will some other day
Bye Bye, gotta go to sleep
And let the tube shine
Let the tube shine
Now, I would tell you bout boll weevil
But that bug is just too scary!
He's sittin' there all alone
I try to coach him out, but he would not (try surprise?)
But he would not move a muscle when I tried
Make him see that the sun is shinin' outside
Make him see that the sun is shinin' outside
Boll Weevil, get right out of your home!
Now, I would tell you bout boll weevil
But that bug is just too scary!
He's sittin' there all alone
I try to coach him out, but he would not (drop his pies)
But he would not move a muscle when I tried
Make him see that the sun is shinin' outside
Make him see that the sun is shinin' out
Make him see the sun is shinin' outside
4 comments:
Hi! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Aww! My Blog helped you! Hehe, I never planned on watching "Click," either but someone recommended it. It's a decent movie but I was expecting it to be terribly average so I was a bit surprised by it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope my blog comes to help you many more times! =]
I love that album. Every song on it is fun.
Kevin: Thank you! Hope you had a nice holiday.
Mike: It's the best. Whenever I listen to it I wanna move to the country and eat fresh fruit. Like peaches!
Dean: Not that I didn't trust you, but I downloaded Leadbelly's song (for free!) at Amazon...
I have to disagree. I like The President's song much better. It's happy. Their Boll Weevil has a home. Poor Leadbelly's Boll Weevil is homeless with a family. I cried.
Post a Comment