Peer pressure.
Since I don't see myself staying up another 2 hours, and it's now Saturday in my time zone, I'm going to go ahead and wish you happiness today.
May B: Ha! :) DS: From the top, but sometimes from the middle. TH: Thank you very much! I wish for you the same. -------Why does one have to log in to publish a comment on their own blog? Do we need *gasp* Gamma Blogger to address this?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Peer pressure.
Since I don't see myself staying up another 2 hours, and it's now Saturday in my time zone, I'm going to go ahead and wish you happiness today.
May B: Ha! :)
DS: From the top, but sometimes from the middle.
TH: Thank you very much! I wish for you the same.
-------
Why does one have to log in to publish a comment on their own blog? Do we need *gasp* Gamma Blogger to address this?
Post a Comment