This sign was on a ship I sailed past in the estuary.Did they mean instead, "Beware of the Singles' Crew?"
When I saw this sign I thought, thank goodness somebody finally thought to warn people of the dangers of the single screw. Multiple screws is the way to go, people. And I really have no idea whatsoever what any of this means, but I'm sure it's Very Important. In fact...is that the Surgeon General's seal I see on the sign?
(Sorry, but that was the best I could come up with for the above picture. Please feel free to offer your comments, opinions, theories. I believe my Funny is once again on strike. Or maybe it ran off with the Single Screw. Who knows?! The bastard never lets me in on anything. .... Sorry, that wasn't funny either. Damn.)
Moving along...
I knew I could!
I was grateful to stumble upon this sign, that is after I walked up to it. It helped explain my huffing and puffing, as well as my 'I think I can, I think I can.' As you can see from the photo, the road descends the hill just beyond the sign, too.
Last, but certainly not least. (Well, maybe. I'll let you be the judge.):
It doesn't read like a request or command, although I'm certain it is. I think this would make an excellent title for a movie. Dogs on Leash. Of course, the sequel would have to be called Dogs Unleashed.
OK. I'll finish this post. Really, that Funny is starting to tick me off! It runs off at the most inopportune times.


2 comments:
Pshh..you have a cute funny. IT's there...don't worry. Those signs were indeed silly..especially the hill sign.
Thank you, Kevin!
Post a Comment