It's nearly 7 o'clock in the morning, and I'm getting ready for my walk. My windows are open, the shutters are mostly shut, and a fragrant bouquet of a fresh cigarette is filling my apartment.
YUCK!
Thankfully I have today to look forward to! The fragrance of the bay will soon fill my lungs. I've been invited to go sailing!
YEAH!
4 comments:
Photos please!
Beephy smooch,
The Tart
; )
I share a balcony with a smoker. He's a nice guy, and I enjoy talking with him, but the smoke...during the summer it's just unavoidable. Even if he just smokes in his place it comes right over to mine...and I recognize that I'm more sensitive to it than most. Going sailing seems like a great solution. :)
I'm with you on the smoking thing. My parents both smoked all my life and it kept me from ever trying it.
So who is the lucky bloke who got to go sailing with you? And when do we get to see pics?
The Tart would like to know what you wore on the boat... :-) (smooches)
Jocelyn: I dropped my camera! Ugh. I'm too upset to post about it right now. :(
MT: It was awesome! (Except for the camera dropping incident. We don't want to talk about that now.)
Jeff: I think all of us nonsmokers are more sensitive than smokers to cigarette smoke.
Rrramone: Aw... thanks. I was the lucky one. Tart wants to know, eh? Does she know that she wants to know? ;)
What an awesome WV!
-----------
myliknfa: The answer to "Howyaliknsofa?"
Translation-- "How are you liking it so far?" "I'm liking it so far."
Post a Comment