Thursday, June 08, 2006

384. Phound Photo. Found Foto.

One of my pet peeves: misspelling words in an attempt to look clever or cute. It's not cute! It's not clever! I think it's dumb.

Oh, ignore me. I'm just grouchy. At least I'm no longer sick.

But this photo I found in my studio's parking lot put a smile on my face:

phound photo

Who would lose such a gem? I bet they would pay handsomely for its return.

3 comments:

Mariam said...

Oh my goodness - is that seal copping a feel? I guess all mammals have *needs*.

Tonya said...

That foto is mad phat!

Unknown said...

Mariam: He's a naughty little seal!

MT: No, it's an actually photograph. Printed on real photopaper. I didn't realize people still did that.

Tonya: phor sure... :)

----
wyipapa: a little snippet of the lyrics from the movie Yentl. "wwwh-yyy--iiii, Papa?"

guess I read it wrong! here's another:

tokedzjo (too keds, jo): What Steve said to Jo when she picked out a pair of Keds to wear. He didn't want to insult her, but he doesn't like Keds, either.