. . . and iced coffee!!
Too bad she's having a hot mocha...
Stop gabbing and pass the damned cheese curds!
Christ, you've spent, what?, 2 days in Wisconsin? And you're already a cheesehead. You've changed!Don't worry, we'll steam up a nice plate of tofu for your return to the SF Bay Area.
Mmmm....Cheese Curds....Farmer John's?
Tonya: Yay!Sleep Goblin: Don't forget the mini Cadbury's a certain Goblin saved for me. :)MT: And freshens one's breath, too!Oscar: Settle down!MT: I couldn't have said it better myself, and thank you. I think you're sexy, too! :)Mike: Can I please have some cheese curds on my tofu?Sara: Only the best for this cheese curd convert! :)Cheese Curds: Where have you been all my life?Cadbury Cream Eggs: Don't worry. You still have a special place in my heart.
*laughing* I can't get over how excited you've become by the idea of a little curd of cheese. :)
Sweet Sleep Goblin: It's the squeak!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
. . . and iced coffee!!
Too bad she's having a hot mocha...
Stop gabbing and pass the damned cheese curds!
Christ, you've spent, what?, 2 days in Wisconsin? And you're already a cheesehead. You've changed!
Don't worry, we'll steam up a nice plate of tofu for your return to the SF Bay Area.
Mmmm....Cheese Curds....
Farmer John's?
Tonya: Yay!
Sleep Goblin: Don't forget the mini Cadbury's a certain Goblin saved for me. :)
MT: And freshens one's breath, too!
Oscar: Settle down!
MT: I couldn't have said it better myself, and thank you. I think you're sexy, too! :)
Mike: Can I please have some cheese curds on my tofu?
Sara: Only the best for this cheese curd convert! :)
Cheese Curds: Where have you been all my life?
Cadbury Cream Eggs: Don't worry. You still have a special place in my heart.
*laughing* I can't get over how excited you've become by the idea of a little curd of cheese. :)
Sweet Sleep Goblin: It's the squeak!
Post a Comment