Monday, May 01, 2006

341. When you hear the number 3, you are naked in a room full of people.

I just noticed this icon follows the Word Verification entry box:

accessibility

I'm assuming this icon is for the hearing impaired. When clicked, an audio file plays a series of beeps followed by spoken numbers. Maybe I've seen one too many comedy hypnotist shows, but after I clicked the button and heard the clip, I was worried that I would stand up and start acting like a chicken.

Three!

2 comments:

TheTart said...

Wow, just saw that wheelchair guy too! I tried it, but he is "out of order" right now -or- have crackers "in bed."

Sorry JR, I just could not resist "in bed" 4 Mikey!

Smooches & laughs,
The Tart

Psssst. I am entertaining myself over here. LOL

Unknown said...

Jocelyn: No need to apologize! Inside Mike and Tart jokes are always welcome here.