Blogger and I are working through some serious issues in our relationship. I give and give and give. Blogger takes and loses. Takes and doesn't fully load. Takes in her own sweet time.
Blogger it's you. Not me.
Yesterday, as I was working (for a good reason--playing hooky for the next couple of days) at the computer I posted lyrics to a song. Hours later, I posted lyrics to another song. Blogger decided 2 was enough and started pouting. I decided to let Blogger have the last word (or did I?) and just deleted the post all together. Just as well. I'm not sure I like posting lyrics.
RIP: 333. Changed my mind. And isn't that a nice number?
Completely changing the subject:
Heat and I are also having issues. I have 4 different burns in various stages of healing. Nothing serious (but ouch). Cooking related burns. The first several were from merely brushing my wrist across the top of pots or their hot lids. The other was a freak. My finger went on strike. It decided it didn't want the pot holder protection its friends and connecting hand had. It wanted direct experience. That one's gonna take a while to heal.
Possible explanation for all of these burns: I think that my new stove is higher than my old one. Or maybe I really just want to get burned.
7 comments:
Well, Blogger ate a post chez moi -- there must have been some star-crossed posting interval.
While I've been playing Nuclear Family Dad, I haven't had nearly the chance to acquaint myself with our "new" house's upscale gas range to the extent I was with the plain ol' electric range at the "old" house. As a result, I've had to control my language around the children a few times myself.
--------
rnutx -- Arrr-nuts-schhhs. Sound made after touching an unexpectedly hot pan.
Blogger is bad. Wet noodle times to come ... see Cuppa's comments.
Girlfriend, caution in the kitchen. Keep a big bag of flour around 4 the fires. ; ) Salt too! In college every boyfriend of mine set fire to the kitchen. They said they could cook, ha! ; )
More pics please.
Smooch,
The Tart
BTW ... come over to Mike's place when U have time!
Tom-- I think we should write letters to the management. The service here is starting to stink.
Great WV, and post relevant!
Jocelyn-- Mind if I include your "wet noodle" comment in my letter? Blogger deserves many lashes. Or, better yet, I'll send your exes over to Blogger's place to cook it dinner. Yeah, that'll show Blogger.
I wanted to say something, but I can't think of anything good. So I'll just give your wounds goblin kisses.
Oh, Sleep Goblin!
I can't think of anything better than goblin kisses for little ouches, nor comments that contain them!
---------
You're gonna love this one:
olaufxtu-- Oh, [I] laugh [and] kiss you. (Tu is French for you.)
Sounds like quite the disco inferno over there! :-) Just one of the many things hot chicks have to deal with.
Willie-- Ah! What an excellent theory!
Post a Comment