Thursday, April 13, 2006

319. Cheesecake. Yummy.

Congratulations Sleep Goblin! You correctly guessed that the counter for the ice box slopes down to the sink. I didn't think it was a tough quiz, but apparently I'm way smarter than my readers. (Just kidding, guys. Simmer down.)

Now, Sleep Goblin, get off of the computer and continue welcoming Dragon Slayer home!

Kids today.

Anyway, here was my view this morning:



That's right! No rain! Guess who played hooky, and drove around with her car-top down?

(Hint: she also went home for a nice hot lunch and took an hour nap.)

Oh, life is good. Today.

Tomorrow: rain.

7 comments:

TheTart said...

Beautiful there today... rain tomorrow, natch!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

tinyhands said...

This one is a picture of sunrise. (I'm getting good at the contests!)

Unknown said...

TinyHands-- 15 Brownie Points for you!

Tart-- You, too!

Willie Baronet said...

I'm so jealous of your view! Keep smiling.

Sleep Goblin said...

What? No brownie points?? What am I supposed to use to get dinner from you later?

Unknown said...

MT-- You are so smart! 50 brownie points for you. You'll need them to charm and woo those evil tendons.

Unknown said...

Willie-- :)

Sleep Goblin--I've watched you (OK, read you) yell at others for less! I kick you! You earned 20 brownie. And 20 more for being feisty. And 20 more for being you.