First, we have a little contest. 50 brownie points to eat for the person(s) who can correctly guess what this cabinet is all about. It's in my kitchen.

Next, a couple of views from my new place for Sleep Goblin. (Sorry, it's been dreary, dreary. No defiant sun to help me out with the lighting.)


Finally for Mike who said he would pay $$ to see me with a banana in my ear. (Take that money and buy a bunch of bananas in honor of me. Just don't stick them in your ear. It hurts, and isn't as fun as one would imagine.)

Confused? I guess you don't read my blog! *sniff*
Oh, well.
Banana and ear story here.

----------
(*) No birds were harmed or killed, during or for the creation of this post.
12 comments:
Kitchen cabinet? Most people call it a pantry, but I suspect it's your linen closet extension, where you keep stacks of towels to soak up messy cooking spills.
Finally the nana pic! Mike R U happy now? U go girl!
I had something similar in my old apartment, and I used it for the cat's litter box. And miscellaneous things like light bulbs, cat food, my meager toolbox, batteries. Just a junky area for stuff.
Ok, first, that's what's called a "pantry". I'll split my 50 brownie points with neel. And for my remaining 25 brownie points, I guess I'll give them back to you in exchange for the EXCELLENT photo. I'm sort of a photoshopped-banana-ear porn fetishist.
No winner, yet!
Mike--You are giving me brownie points you haven't earned! I'm glad you like the photo. As for your fetish: weird!
The cabinet is a jerky-locker, for the drying of fresh meats, fruits, and vegetables. The racks are removable and dishwasher-safe. My, how I loves me some beef jerky. And apple chips.
As for the other pic, methinks the banana is a bit too deep.
TinyHands-- Not a bad guess.
As for the banana, that how much fuel my brain needs 'causin' it's so big.
Ooooh, pictures!! Hooray!!
Also, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't let that contest last long enough for me to guess! Good thing you made a new one.
My favorite Goblin-- Better late, than never!
JR, I always knew you needed a big banana. ;-) I just didn't know why.
Willie-- I like just right size for just right things.
Post a Comment