I was looking at my stat counter, and thinking "damn, someone in the Bay Area really likes my blog. I hope they aren't a weirdo." I then realized it was my IP address, but the times didn't match my time in the office.
Am I sleep-blogging? Do I have blog-blackouts? Do I suffer from multiple personality disorder, in which one of us is a blog junkie?
So I asked the other people in the office what they thought. D'uh! We have 4 computers on the same IP and 2-3 other people in our space on any given day. R reads most of the blogs I have linked. So does D, R's assistant.
I'm obsessive, but not that obsessive, and two mysteries were solved today. Now I know why nothing gets done while I'm away!
8 comments:
If only all of life's mysteries were so easily solved. :-)
Too funny! Your own stalker.... ah if life were just that easy +sigh+
BTW, I can smell the leather from that HOT set a wheels a couple of posts down, yowza! I am with you... you can love a car. Many great Tarts have fallen for them.
Myself, natch!
Smooch,
The Tart
Ps Stop by for a view of a snazzy french blogger... ALmost a great as the car!
Willie-- I hear you've been leaving grumpy comments on other people's blog. I've been asked to tell you to behave.
Tart--Yowza?! You are too funny! I love it when girls are bold and out there with their girlishness. Sara with no "H" said that she is vicariously living through me about the car thing, and I am living vicariously through you... that flirty out there thing you do.
Just don't take all of my guy blog friends away: You can have Willie.
Willie--- ;)
You gave away the artist? Ouch!
I'm one, too. Less competition.
I am so deeply hurt. Giving me away like that. Well fine. I'm going to start leaving grumpy messages on your blog too just to show you that it doesn't hurt. (But it does, bad).
Signed,
Grumpy McGrinch
Soooooo, Grumpy McGrinch strikes!
I would have more to say on this topic, but, no offense Willie, I can still smell that LEATHER & those HOT WHEELS... and I can't think straight : ]
So here is the DEAL. I can be very Tough Luv when it comes to cars, but I am a sucker for sad cmts such as Willie's. So in the spirit of good bloggy relations, I will take the Cayenne loaner and run errands for U/JR--IOU. You & the goblin take my Prius round up Willie & Mike, minus his little cup, and have a big day, K?
Then we will all gather round to tell tall tales, Willie will sketch us & goblin will tell on us...and then I will run a few more errands---I will also sweet talk service guy into month long extension on Cayenne for U...hmmm, K?
Or we can just scratch the whole thing. Willie is left Grumpy, Mike with THAT cup of jello, me in the GrEeN car--pouting, goblin still in ouchy pain, U in the Cayenne
; (
Gotta go, pot roast delivery guy is knocking at door!
SMooch,
The Tart
Tart-- Where are you that you can get pot roast delivered?
Post a Comment