Monday, February 20, 2006

251. Cheater in our midst.

Hey! I just checked my stat page and my 10,000 "hit" was some disingenuous person who refreshed my blog 6 times. Thanks. Thanks a lot, suck head. I bet they work for Diebold.

I'll check my stats later and congratulate the "real" 10,000 hit. Stay tuned...

----
Now that I think about it, I can't tell! I guess I'll have to congratulate the referring link or city/state of the real 10,000 hit.

Grrrr.... I'm mad!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Ping! Just one comment from a real person in a real city in a real state. Congrats!

Now about that pillow fight...

Unknown said...

It's Sara with no H! Thanks!

Wasn't it a tickle fight? That Mike is pretty funny.

Sara said...

Yeah, he is. Seriously, congrats on your 10000th hit. Even when you lose your funny, you make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Ah, thanks, Sara! That's sweet.

I'm off now, but can't wait to check out your blog tomorrow!

Sleep Goblin said...

FYI, I'm 10054. Just so you know.

TheTart said...

Yikes, I didn't do it! Who is this villian. Word OUT!

Love that spooky dragon guy above....big snarley face back to him!

Smooch,
The Tart

Willie Baronet said...

First of all, how do I rate my own category, with the quote marks around it? :-)

Second, how do you check your "stat page"? Can you give me some tech help?

Now that I "think" about "it", I'm going to "use" lots of "quotes" when I leave you a "comment". So "there". :-)

Unknown said...

Jody-- Wow! What a great picture! So sassy, too...

Rrr-- Well, I originally had as the category "Shameless Link Collectors", but changed it.

For stats, you need look no further than here for all your answers: http://www.statcounter.com/

Thanks for your humor. "There."

TheTart said...

Janelle....any WORD on the villian?? Mean girl look over here.

BTW...many thanks on the sassy comp, back to you...I see some sassyness there too!

Grrrrrrrrr....to the Dragon while I am in this most fierce mood!
Smooch,
The Tart

Unknown said...

Sorry, The Tart (or should I call you Jody?), no word on the villian. I appreciate the mean girl look. That makes 2, so he/she is in big time trouble.