I'm deeply hurt. :-) And I hate to say it but I love your old mouse pad more than your new one. Don't hate me.
Fyi, I am still interested in swapping links if you ever decide you wanna. I know you told me it takes you a long time to make such a decision and I respect that. I am a patient man. :-) Just want you to know I still enjoy your writing! You haven't lost your funny.
2 comments:
Hey! I thought I saw your funny here...
Thanks for the thought anyway :)
I'm deeply hurt. :-) And I hate to say it but I love your old mouse pad more than your new one. Don't hate me.
Fyi, I am still interested in swapping links if you ever decide you wanna. I know you told me it takes you a long time to make such a decision and I respect that. I am a patient man. :-) Just want you to know I still enjoy your writing! You haven't lost your funny.
Post a Comment