The Columnist Manifesto wrote a brilliant post yesterday. "W=WOPICUSHION".
CM started a meme. Most people answered it in his comment section, but considering that (a) I lost my funny--still haven't heard a peep from the little bastard, (b) I haven't written a post in several days, (c) I loath George W. Bush, and finally, (d) I loath George W. Bush. Oh, and did I mention that I loath George W. Bush? Well, it's true: I do. I imagine that many good Germans loathed Hitler, too, and felt quite helpless about him being in power.
WOPICUSHION Meme: do YOU think Bush is the WOrst President In Combined U.S. History In Our Nation? What are your top 6 reasons?
1. The worst terrorist attack in our nation's history, on our nation's soil, happened while George W. Bush was president.
2. On 9/11/01, he continued reading "My Pet Goat" to a classroom of children knowing what had just occurred.
3. On 9/11/01 not one single jet was scrambled to take down the planes, even though that is what they are SUPPOSED to do. What was GWB doing? Reading "My Pet Goat".
4. George W. Bush manipulated the American people and the Congress (and continues to do so via Fear). Our #1 enemy who should be brought to justice Dead-or-Alive, who was it? Osama bin Ladin. No, wait, it's Saddam Hussein! So great the threat of Saddam Hussein, in the form of a NUCLEAR CLOUD, that George W. Bush rushed the UN inspectors out of Iraq. Heaven forbid they discovered that there were no WMDs before we could invade them.... I'll stop here, before I really get irate. Isn't the practice of Bait 'n Switch illegal?
5. George W. Bush and his band of criminals have the audacity use the "logic" that NO terrorist attack has happened since 9/11/01 to distract people from the fact I listed on #1.
6. George W. Bush continues to use the Fear, created on 9/11, to take away our rights, torture prisoners, invade foreign countries, and basically--frankly-- do whatever he goddamn well pleases.
At the very least, George W. Bush should be Tar-and-Feathered in front of the international press, and then thrown in jail--one of his secret pro-torture jails.
1 comment:
Shouldn't that be tarred and feathered? And yes, he should.
Post a Comment