Thursday, December 15, 2005

213. I love California

...especially the bay area.

It's 54 degrees (a bit chilly), and not a cloud in the sky.

How many places in the country can one drive around with the top down in the middle of December? I think I'll go take a drive and find out. Maybe I'll even spot my Funny.

4 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Today it hovered just below freezing, which felt warm after over a week of single digits. I didn't even get goosebumps when I went out in my t-shirt.

Ookami Snow said...

We got some snow here today. But i think it was the warm kind, you know what I mean?

Cause where I was at it was nice and toasty, and there was coffee, lots of coffee. Yeah it was real nice out today.

But I should warn you, you coffee house doesn't really want cars driving around inside. Even *if* your top is down.

Unknown said...

SG-- Single digits??!! I've NEVER been in single digit weather. Brrrr....

OS-- I've never seen it snow. I've seen snow, after it fell from the sky. Warm snow, cold snow, I just thought snow was snow!

There goes plan C. (Driving inside coffee shops in snowy places.) I don't have a plan D. What's a girl to do?

Oscar Madison said...

You've never driven up to Lake
Tahoe in the winter? It's a beautiful thing.